eHome Counseling Group is based in Orlando, Florida. The eHome Counseling family of businesses seeks to improve the quality of life for Americans suffering with a variety of life crises and help clients restore their lives and live again. eHome Counseling Group provides the only programs in the industry with Deep Mind Insight™, an assessment program that quantitatively measures patient progress and counselor effectiveness. Our proprietary Sixth Sense Counselor Recruitment Model™ recruits and selects the highest quality counselors to ensure consistent, quality results. We also provide additional resources and support in as many ways as possible to families and clients, including the SOBER101® Resource Library subscriptions, which provides 24 videos and a library of informational materials in order to provide the greatest probability of long-term sobriety for clients while supporting their families. Several programs include an artificial intelligence app for 24/7 support between counseling sessions.
We work with:
- Addiction Treatment Facilities – Our virtual aftercare program with individual, group, and text video counseling combined with a 24/7 artificial intelligence app will differentiate your program and reduce relapse rates.
- Employers – Employers can improve care and reduce costs and absenteeism with our individual counseling, PTSD and addiction treatment programs.
- Insurance Companies – Expand your network overnight and add convenience, confidentiality and connection for your members. We are a preferred provider for a large insurer and can easily integrate with you.
- Veterans Organizations – Our innovative PTSD treatment program allows active duty military and veterans to receive outstanding PTSD therapy without having to go to a counselor’s office.
- Universities – Students love the opportunity to have counseling sessions by video in the comfort of their dorm room. We can partner with your existing student health organization to significantly expand its behavioral health capabilities and met students’ increasing needs.
- Correctional Facilities – We provide the safety and security of video counseling so inmates get the help they need. This service is also great for correctional facility staff.
- Medical practice clients with behavioral care needs through eHome Behavioral Care
- Individual needs for consumers through eHome Counseling
- First Responders through the eHome Heroes program
- Active duty and retired Military through eHome Military
- Drug and alcohol addiction clients through eHome Aftercare
- Court-ordered alcohol/drug addiction counseling and classes through eHome Court
- Couples assessment and coaching through eHome Couples
- Individual needs and employee/member benefits programs through eVideo Counselor